AMIEs CHOCOlate Pie
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 18 large marshmallow or 2cups mini marshmallow
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 100 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or all-purpose cream, well chilled
- 1 whipping cream
- 1 shaved chocolate
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in a mixing bowl, stirring well to blend.
- Press into a 9-inch cake pan and bake in preheated oven to 180AsC for 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a medium saucepan, combine marsmallow, milk and chopped chocolates.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until mixture melt well together.
- Chill until mixture thickens.
- Beat cream until stiff.
- Fold in marshmallow mixture.
- Spoon filling into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate to chill well, about 4-5 hours and to become firm before serving.
- Cover with whipped cream and top it with shaved chocolate, if you want... or any topping you desired.
- Serve, share and enjoy its deliciousness.