Amazing Meat Chili
- 2 lbs stew meat, browned
- 12 lb ground beef, browned
- 12 lb ground pork, browned
- 12 lb bacon, cooked but not crisp
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, one dark one light red
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 14 cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 12 teaspoons browning sauce
- Cook onion and celery in a large dutch oven until tender.
- Add browned and drained meats to the pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 60 min or until it is as thick as you like.