- 4 seedless navel (or blood) oranges
- 2 Ruby Red grapefruit (1 lb each)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 starfruit, thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup champagne grapes (optional)
- Julienned orange zest
- Using a sharp knife, cut away peel and white pith from oranges and grapefruit.
- Remove orange and grapefruit segments from their membranes.
- Squeeze juice from membranes into a small bowl.
- Whisk honey into juice.
- Arrange layers of orange segments, grapefruit segments and starfruit slices in a clear glass serving dish.
- Top with grapes.
- Pour sweetened juice over fruit and garnish with zest.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.