Apricot Thyme Glazed Bacon Sticks
- 1/2 cups Apricot Preserves
- 1- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 12 slices Thick Sliced Bacon Strips
- If desired for serving, you will also need 12 wooden kebab sticks.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line one large or two small rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- Microwave apricot preserves for 20 seconds or until it is a spreadable consistency.
- Add thyme and blend.
- Brush mixture onto both sides of each bacon strip.
- Line bacon on prepared baking sheet(s) without touching (use two baking sheets if necessary).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy and brown, turning once halfway through.
- If any liquid collects at the halfway mark, drain.
- Or tip pan to pool liquid and blot dry with paper towels.
- Return to oven and bake to desired doneness.
- Place on paper towels to drain.
- Serve on wooden skewers if desired.