Arugula And Parmesan Salad With Aged Port Vinaigrette Recipe
- Salt Pepper
- 8 ounce Aged Port
- 4 ounce Balsamic vinegar
- 12 ounce Extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 6 ounce Arugula salad
- 1 c. Aged Parmesan cheese, shaved
- For the vinaigrette: In a large mixing bowl, add in salt and pepper and aged port.
- Stir till salt is dissolved.
- Add in balsamic vinegar and whisk in extra virgin extra virgin olive oil.
- To serve: To 6 ounces arugula, add in aged port vinaigrette.
- Drizzle the amount you would like.
- Sprinkle aged Parmesan over salad.
- Yield: 2 servings