- 1 cup Butter or Margerine
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2 1/3 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Any extras you wish to add ex.) Chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven: 375F
- Cream butter and sugar, until the texture of frosting
- Add eggs, salt, and baking soda
- Add all purpose flour, 1 cup at a time, then add the final third
- Use tablespoon to shape cookies and spread on baking sheet.
- Seperate cookies an inch apart of each other.