Apple Turnover cake
- 6 Fiji or Gala Appeles (sliced thinly)
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 2 cup Flour
- 2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cup Butter (non-salted)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla to mixing bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix well until smooth.
- Butter up the cake pan.
- Arrange the apple slices nicely and evenly on the bottom of the pan (this will be the top of the cake once you turn it over when cooked).
- Optional: add some more apples (grated) into the batter.
- Place batter over the arranged apples.
- Cook for 1hr at 350F.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over the cake and serve.