20 Cloves Of Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 1 x 2 kg free range chicken
- 1/2 x Lemon
- 2 x Heads new season garlic, peeled Seasoning Tarragon, sage and rosemary, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. Cognac
- 7 x 5 ml dry white wine
- Rub the chicken all over with the lemon juice and place the remaining lemon in the cavity, then add in the herbs.
- Season inside and out.
- Brown the bird all over in a non stick pan.
- Pour over the cognac and flame.
- Place the bird into a casserole and add in the garlic and white wine.
- Cover and cook in a preheated oven at 180C/350F/gas 5 for approximately 1 hour.