Almond Ricotta Pudding With Rhubarb and Blueberry Compote
- 1 bunch rhubarb
- 14 cup water or 14 cup juice
- brown sugar
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 12 cup ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 14 cup brown sugar
- Chop the rhubarb stalks into 6cm lengths and stew on a low heat with sweetener and water or juice until they completely fall apart.
- Remove from the heat and mix through the frozen berries.
- Allow to cool in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip the eggs, ricotta, almonds, vanilla essence and sugar.
- Ensure it is well combined and then spoon into ramekins.
- Bake until just golden on the top - about 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your ramekins.
- To remove from ramekins, carefully slide a blunt knife or spatula around the edge and coax them out.
- Spoon compote over puddings and serve.