Anytime Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup flour
- 14 teaspoon baking powder
- 14 teaspoon baking soda
- 14 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 23 cup packed light brown sugar
- 13 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12 cups old fashioned oats
- 12 cup golden raisin
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift flour, backing powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and 1/2 t salt into a bowl.
- Beat butter and sugars until pale and fluffy.
- Mix in egg and vanilla, then flour mixture.
- Mix in oats, then raisins.
- Using a 1 1/4 inch ice cream scoop (or 1 T), drop dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing each scoop about 2 inches apart.
- Bake until edges are golden, about 14 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on a wire rack.