1 2 3 Tuna Salad Recipe
- 1 x 6-oz can Bumble Bee Chunk White or possibly Chunk Light Tuna in water
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- Shredded lettuce or possibly 3 English muffins
- Open can, throw away lid.
- Hold a small wire mesh strainer or possibly colander over an empty sink; dump can of tuna into strainer, hold over sink till all of the liquid has liquid removed.
- (To be sure all of the liquid has liquid removed, gently press on tuna in strainer with the back of a spoon.)
- Place tuna in a medium bowl; flake into small pcs with a fork.
- Add in relish and mayonnaise to tuna, stir till proportionately combined.
- Serve atop shredded lettuce, as a salad; or possibly divide between English muffins, as a sandwich.