8 Minute Asparagus Couscous Soup - Quick and Easy
- 1 cup israeli couscous
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 3 cups broth
- parmesan cheese
- While broth is coming to a boil snap the asparagus at it's weakest point to remove the tough ends.
- Then cut into bite sized pieces.
- When broth comes to a boil, add the cup of Israeli couscous.
- Let it boil uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add asparagus and continue boiling 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add desired amount of freshly grated parmesan cheese to each bowl or the entire pot.
- To make it the consistency of pasta, use only 2 cups broth.