Almond Pie Crust
- 6 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons sugar or more as needed
- 1 large eggs
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 23 cup almonds finely ground
- 18 teaspoon baking powder
- 18 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter and sugar in processor until smooth.
- Add flour, almonds, baking powder and salt and process just until combined.
- Gather dough into a ball, flatten into a disk and refrigerate 1 hour in plastic wrap.
- Press dough into glass pie plate, trimming excess even with edge of dish.
- Crimp edge decoratively.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.