Apple Ricotta Brunch Biscuits Recipe
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 c. Ricotta cheese
- 1 x Egg
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 c. Sliced almonds
- 1 can (17.3 ounce.) Pillsbury Grands! Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 sm Apple, peeled, cut into 8 wedges (1/2 inch thick)
- Heat oven to 375 F. Spray 8 jumbo muffin c. or possibly 8 (6-ounce.)
- custard c. with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine sugar, cheese and egg; beat at high speed for 1 minute.
- In small bowl, combine cinnamon and almonds; mix well.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Press each biscuit proportionately in bottom and up sides of spray-coated muffin c.. Place 1 wedge of apple in each c..
- Spoon 2 rounded tablespoonfuls cheese mix over each apple wedge; sprinkle with cinnamon mix.
- Bake at 375 F. for 20 to 25 min or possibly till biscuits are deep golden and apples are crisp-tender.
- Remove biscuits from muffin c.; cold 15 min.
- Serve hot.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Ready in 1 hour 8 biscuits