Almond-Crunch Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1-2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, chopped
- 5 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup solid pack canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs
- Almond Crunch Topping
- Preheat oven to 350F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 325F if using a dark nonstick springform pan).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup of the sugar, almonds and margarine until well blended.
- Press firmly onto bottom and 2 inches up side of pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 2/3 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add pumpkin, sour cream and spice; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Turn off oven.
- Open door slightly; let cheesecake stand in oven 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Spread Almond Crunch Topping over warm cheesecake.
- Broil 6 inches from heat for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.