Angel Hair Pasta with Pine Nuts and Sweet Basil
- 34 cup olive oil
- 12 cup pine nuts, crushed
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 18 cloves garlic, crushed (a bout 1 small head)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 14 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a skillet,cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- Set aside,keep warm.
- Cook pasta according to package directions,drain.
- Place in a bowl.
- Add pine nut mixture,toss.
- Sprinkle with cheese.