Applesauce Cinnamon Muffins
- 1 14 cups oat-bran cereal, uncooked
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 14 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 34 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 12 cup honey
- 14 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 14 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat 12 medium-size cups with vegetable oil or line with paper baking cups.
- In a medium bowl combine Oat Bran cereal, cinnamon, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl combine applesauce, honey, oil, egg, and vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in nuts.
- Fill prepared muffin cups almost full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.