5 Second Whipped Cream
- 1 as much (to taste) Heavy cream (or non-dairy)
- 1 (as needed). you can eye-ball it if you like! Lemon juice (100 ml heavy cream : 1 teaspoon lemon juice)
- 2 tsp per 100 ml heavy cream Powdered sugar
- Add the lemon juice to the heavy cream and mix together with a spoon or spatula.
- It became whipped cream immediately.
- Change the amount of lemon juice according to your desired texture.
- 150 ml heavy cream : 2 teaspoons of lemon juice for stiff peaks.
- If you just have a bit of heavy cream, use just a few drops.
- The stiffness will change depending on your ingredients.
- If it doesn't thicken, try switching to a whisk and continue mixing and it becomes like whipped cream.
- By whipping it until soft peaks form with just a few drops of lemon juice, you can make some silky kabocha mousse.
- It's so creamy.