- 1 hamburger bun
- 5 1/3 oz ground beef
- 1 oz pepperjack cheese
- 3 romaine lettuce
- 3 slice tomato
- 1 slice onion
- 4 slice jalepeno
- 4 slice pickle
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp tobasco
- Pack beef into patty, place in frying pan over low heat and cover.
- Flip as needed, cook to 155F internal temperature.
- Wash vegetables and slice.
- Set aside.
- Mix mayonaisse, ketchup, mustard, and tobasco.
- When patty is cooked, sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Lay cheese on patty, and cover so cheese may melt.
- Remove patty from pan, and set on paper towel to absorb grease.
- Wipe out pan, and set bun inside-down in pan to toast for 1-3 minutes.
- Build, from bottom up: Bun, patty, onion, jalepeno, tomato, pickle, lettuce.
- Spread sauce on inside of top bun and press onto burger.