- 1 tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spread
- 1/2 c. walnuts
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 8 oz. linguine
- Melt spread in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook walnuts 3 minutes or until golden.
- Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through.
- To serve, toss sauce with hot linguine.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped walnuts and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.Per serving this recipe contains: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 15%