1/2 Guilty Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 14 cup butter
- 12 cup plain yogurt
- 34 cup peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons stevia powder
- 13 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 1 12 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 50 Hershey chocolate kisses
- Beat butter, yogurt, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add Stevia and sugar and beat well.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla while mixing slowly.
- In separate bowl mix flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add to butter mixture.
- Mix well.
- Roll into 1 inch balls (I don't roll in sugar and they will be a little sticky) and place on increased baking sheet.
- Bake 6-7 minutes.
- Pull out and put a Hershey kiss in each cookie while still hot.