10 Minute Bakery Banana Cake
- 3 Ripen bananas
- 60 grams Butter or margarine
- 60 grams Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100 grams Flour
- 40 grams Almond flour
- 5 grams Baking powder
- Bring the eggs and butter to room temperature.
- Sift the flour, almond flour and baking powder together.
- Preheat the oven to 180C (356 Fahrenheit).
- If you don't have time to bring the butter to room temperature, microwave the butter straight out of the fridge for 35-40 seconds at 300 W. (It should be about the consistency of mayonnaise).
- Add the sugar to the butter, and whip until the mixture turns pale and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs, pour into the mixture a little at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mash the bananas with a fork until it reaches your desired consistency.
- I think it's delicious if you leave some texture If you want to top with some sliced banana, leave half of a banana and slice.
- Add the mashed bananas into the bowl from Step 4 and mix.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients, and fold in gently until there are no flour streaks.
- Pour the batter into a lined cake pan.
- Top with sliced banana to taste.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 180C (356 Fahrenheit), and it's done.
- It will be more moist and is best the next day.
- "10 Minute Bakery-style Banana Bread " https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/151087-assembled-in-10-minutes-bakery-style-banana-bread