"Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cup beef stock or boullion
- 2 each small red potatoes
- 1 frozen peas and carrots
- 1 frozen green beans
- 1 frozen whole kernal corn
- 1 seasonings to taste
- Brown beef in a skillet until brown.
- Use a potato masher to break it up.
- Drain off grease and add to either a stock pot or a crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Start out using about 3-4 cups beef stock, so that everything is covered.
- Cook on high for about 4-5 hours or on low for about 6-8.
- If you are using frozen veggies, the only thing that's really cooking are the potatoes.....if you don't like red ones use whatever kind you like - I also like the skins.
- Of course, add onions and peppers if you like.
- If you are using a stock pot, I would guess cooking for about 1-2 hours.
- I like the crock, as you can go about your business and not have to worry about what's on the stove.
- Hope you enjoy!