Arizona Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 1/2 c. Oil
- 1/2 c. Lime juice
- 1 c. Tequila
- 1/4 c. Tomato paste
- 2 x Garlic cloves
- 1 x Jalapeno chili
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chili pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken breast
- 10 x Flour tortillas
- 3 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 x Bell pepper
- 1 x Onion
- 1 x Tomato Lowfat sour cream
- Mince garlic.
- Cut bell pepper and onion into strips.
- Cut tomato into chunks.
- In a glass bowl or possibly baking dish, combine 1/2 c. oil, lime juice, tequila, tomato paste, garlic, jalapeno, salt, chili pwdr, and cumin.
- Blend well.
- Add in chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator at least 6 hrs or possibly overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 min while preparing fajitas.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- In a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat, heat 3 Tbsp.
- Add in chicken and cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 min or possibly till chicken is done.
- Add in bell pepper and onion and cook 3 min more, just till vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve with tortillas, guacamole, lowfat sour cream, salsa, and cheese.