AMIEs Cheese & Egg Pie
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 250 grams cheese cream (Philadelphia)
- 1 whipped cream
- Prepare the crust: Preheat oven to 180AsC (350AsF).
- Combine and mix crumbs, sugar and butter together in a bowl.
- Press firmly into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate to fit pie plate snugly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Make the filling: In a bowl of electric mixer, with mixer at medium speed, beat the cream for 5 minutes or until cream is fluffy and medium peaks form.
- Add the eggs, one by one, beating well until mixture becomes pale.
- Slowly pour in condensed milk, continue beating at medium speed until blended, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into baked crust.
- Sprinkle top with cracker crumbs, if desired.
- Bake at 175AsC for 35 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Chill, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve, share and enjoy its deliciousness.