Applesauce - W30 and Thermomix
- 350 g apples or 3 big apples, peeled cored and cut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place the apples in the Thermomix bowl.
- Chop 10 seconds/speed 3.
- Add the cinnamon.
- Cook 8 minutes/100 degrees C/ speed 3.
- Scrape down occasionally if necessary.
- If you are happy with the consistency, you're done - dig in and enjoy!
- If you want a smoother sauce, carefully raise the speed to 8 for about 10 seconds.
- Scrape down.
- Process further if necessary - otherwise eat up!