Aquavit Tuna/Salmon Burgers
- 1 lb tuna fillet
- 12 lb salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (snipped)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 12 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 14 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (Put all in a blender and pulse)
- 18 teaspoon salt
- 18 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cabbage (shredded, mix all together & refridgerate overnight)
- Finely chop the tuna and salmon.
- In a large mixing bowl combine tuna and salmon with cilantro, lime juice, garlic, 4 teaspoons of the olive oil, the ginger, chili sauce, wasabi, salt, and pepper.
- Shape into 6 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
- Place burger patties on the lightly oiled rack of the grill directly over medium heat.
- Grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in centers registers 160 degree F, turning burgers once halfway through grilling.
- Brush the flatbread with remaining olive oil.
- Toast on grill rack for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.