Arturo's Positano Winter Sunset
- 1 -1/2 oz. Malibu coconut-flavored rum
- 1 -1/2 oz. white creme de cacao
- 1/2 oz. Tia Maria
- Warmed whipped cream (the canned variety works)
- Warm chocolate syrup
- Freshly baked chocolate chip cookie (the refrigerated-mix kind is fine)
- Warm up your can of whipped cream by immersing it in a pot filled with medium-hot water for three to five minutes.
- (Water should cover at least half of the can.)
- Combine Malibu, creme de cacao and Tia Maria in an Old-Fashioned style glass.
- Stir gently.
- Remove whipped cream can from medium-hot water and top drink mixture with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with hot chocolate.
- Serve with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie on the side.