Alaska Halibut With Curried Apple Butter Recipe
- 1/4 c. apple butter
- 1/4 c. fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 slc crisp-cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 lrg shallot thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp curry pwdr
- 4 x halibut steaks - (4 to 6 ounce ea) thawed if necessary
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except halibut till well blended.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Paint the apple butter mix on both sides of the steaks and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat source for 10 min per inch of thickness, measured at the thickest part, or possibly till fish just flakes when tested with a fork.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.