Asian Soy Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. soybean oil or possibly vegetable oil
- 1 c. minced onions
- 2 x cloves garlic chopped
- 1 1/2 c. dry textured soy protein chunks
- 3/4 c. sliced carrots
- 3/4 c. minced celery
- 3/4 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1 c. peapods
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp grnd white pepper
- 3/4 c. green soybeans
- Heat oil in a skillet or possibly wok.
- Add in onion and garlic; stir till onion is soft.
- Add in soy chunks, carrots, celery and 1/2 c. of water; stir for 2 min.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients; cover and cook for 3 min.
- Yield: 4 c.
- Serving size: 2 c.