Apple Cinnamon Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 1 c. Unsweetened apple juice
- 1/3 c. Liquid honey
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 3 c. Cranberries, fresh or possibly frzn
- 1 x Golden brown delicious apple, peeled and minced
- 1 x Cinnamon stick
- In saucepan, bring apple juice, honey and sugar to boil.
- Add in cranberries, apple and cinnamon stick.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 min or possibly till sauce is thick sufficient to mound on spoon.
- Let cold completely.
- Cover and chill for about 1 hour or possibly till chilled.
- Throw away cinnamon stick.
- (Make-ahead: Chill in airtight container for up to 5 days.)
- Makes about 2 c.