Adobo Roasted Chicken Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic pwdr
- 1/4 tsp onion pwdr
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil, plus additional for sauteing (divided)
- 4 x boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Shallot Relish
- Chimichurri Sauce
- Combine garlic, parsley, paprika, garlic and onion powders, pepper and 1/2 c. oil.
- Rub chicken with mix.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hrs or possibly overnight if possible.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat sufficient oil in pan to cover the bottom.
- Saute/fry chicken over medium heat, about 3 min each side till golden.
- Finish cooking in oven about 10 to 12 min.
- While chicken is cooking, hot up Cachapas and Shallot Relish.
- In a large bowl, place a hot corn cake in the center of plate and mound the relish on top.
- Place cooked chicken on top and finish with Chimichurri Sauce.
- Serve immediately.