2-Minute No-Anchovy Caper Dressing
- 4 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (Asian aisle of supermarket, by the soy sauce)
- salt & pepper
- 12 cup olive oil
- 12 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley flakes
- 2 minced garlic cloves (I use the kind in the jar)
- 2 tablespoons small capers
- In a small bowl, whisk together Dijon, vinegar, salt & pepper.
- Next, whisk in the oil.
- Throw in the onion, parsley, garlic, and capers.
- You've got salad dressing for two bowls of salad in two minutes.