- 1 pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can beans in chili seasoned sauce, undrained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup water
- Cook beef and onion in large saucepan over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes, stirring several times.