Asian Shrimp Soup
- 1 ounce spaghetti, borken into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 12 cup mushroom, sliced
- 12 cup corn, frozen
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 12 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup spinach, sliced thinly
- 6 ounces cooked shrimp, small
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, combine 3 cups of broth and salt; bring to a boil.
- Stir in mushrooms and corn.
- Reduce heat and cook uncovered until vegetables are tender.
- Combine the cornstartch, teriyaki sauce and 1 tablespoon of broth until smooth; stir into soup.
- Bring to a boil; ook and stir for 1-2 mintes or until slightly thickened.
- Reduce heat.
- Drain pasta and add along with the spinach, shirmp and green onions to the soup.
- Heat until spinach is wilted and shrimp are heated through.