Angel Cake A La Anna Recipe
- 1 box Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 lrg Cold Whip
- 1 ct 8 ounce Creme Cheese
- 1/3 c. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 pt Fresh Strawberries
- 1 can Sweet Condensed Lowfat milk
- 1 x Make cake by box direction
- About 1 inch off top of (cooled) cake.
- Tunnel out center of cake , leaving "walls" about 3/4" thick.
- Beat creme cheese and lemon till smooth, add in sweet condensed : lowfat milk , mix in sliced strawberries and broken pcs of cake : from "tunnel".
- Fill in tunnel with mix .
- Put top of cake back on.
- Cover with Cold Whip.
- Garnish with strawberries.
- You can also use blueberries....Alone, or possibly with combination of : strawberries.