Almond Chicken Pear Salad Recipe
- 2 c. boned and skinned chicken breast halves cooked and cubed
- 1/2 c. green pepper sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 c. diced celery
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 c. plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. lowfat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp grnd ginger
- 2 x fresh pears cut in 1" cubes lettuce
- 2 tsp slivered almonds toasted
- Toss together chicken, green pepper and celery.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard and ginger; add in to chicken mix.
- Gently fold in pears.
- Serve on individual lettuce-lined salad plates.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Always be sure to use ripe pears.