Angel Surprise Dessert Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. Lowfat milk
- 1 pkt (3 ounce.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkt (3-3/4 Ounce.) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 4 c. Angel cake cubes
- 1 can (13-14 Ounce.) Crushed Pineapple, liquid removed
- 1 pkt (2 ounce.) dessert topping mix
- In a small mixer bowl, gradually blend lowfat milk into cream cheese, beating till smooth.
- Add in pudding mix and beat at low speed of electric mixer till smooth and slightly thickened, about 2 min.
- Pour pudding mix over angel cake cubes, stirring to coat.
- Turn into a 8x8x2 inch baking dish.
- Spread liquid removed pineapple over top.
- Prepare dessert topping mix according to package directions.
- Spread over all.
- Refrigerateseveral hrs or possibly overnight.
- Serves 6.