Acai, Blackberry and Cacao Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- Two 3.5-ounce packs frozen unsweetened acai puree, broken into pieces
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter or coconut oil, optional
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Cacao nibs, for garnish, optional
- Combine the blackberries, acai puree, banana, cocoa powder, coconut butter if using, honey, vanilla and almond milk in a blender and puree until completely smooth.
- The mixture is extremely thick and you may need to stop the blender and scrape down the sides to get it moving.
- Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with cacao nibs if using.