4 cheese Mac and cheese
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz Colby Jack cheese
- 8 oz Mild cheddar
- 8 oz Smoked gouda
- 8 oz Mozzarella
- 2 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp Bacon bits
- 2 box Elbow macaroni
- Cut the Gouda, Colby jack, and mild cheddar into small cubes, or grate them.
- Grate the mozzarella
- In a large sauce pan, Melt the Gouda, cheddar, and Colby Jack on medium heat with the cream, and spices.
- Stir frequently to avoid burning the cheese onto the bottom of the pan
- In another pan, boil enough water for either one or two boxes of macaroni.
- When water is boiling, add macaroni and boil for 7 minutes.
- For a more cheesy dish only use one box.
- Strain macaroni.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Grease a baking pan.
- Layer one layer of macaroni in the pan, and then sprinkle some bacon bits and some mozzarella.
- Repeat step 9 until you're out of macaroni
- Pour the cheese sauce into the macaroni pan and top with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 25 minutes