Apple Brandied Fruit Kebabs Recipe
- 1 x peach, cut into 4
- 1 x pear, cut into 4
- 1 x banana, cut into 4 thick pcs
- 4 x strawberries
- 8 x black grapes, deseeded
- 1 x kiwi fruit, skinned and cut into 4
- 1 x pineapple, skinned. Cut off 4 thick wedges.
- 1/4 pt apple or possibly white grape juice
- 2 Tbsp. Calvados
- 2 tsp brown sugar or possibly honey to taste
- Dissolve the sugar in the juice and add in the Calvados.
- Pour over the chunks of fruit and leave to marinade in the fridge for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Thread an to skewers and sprinkle with a little extra brown sugar.
- Use the leftover marinade to brush the fruit during cooking.
- Serve with Raspberry Sauce and Rose Petal cream.