A Pickled Salad with Delicious Vegetables
- 250 grams Cabbage
- 60 grams Carrot
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 tsp Salt for the vegetables
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Cut the cabbage into 2.5 cm squares.
- Julienne the carrot and cucumber.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl, add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix evenly.
- Put a weight on top of the vegetables.
- I use a table leg as a weight.
- You can use anything you have.
- Leave for 2 to 3 hours.
- (This brings out the moisture in the vegetables.)
- The key is to let the vegetables soften here.
- Mix the flavoring ingredients together.
- Add the tightly squeezed out vegetables to them.
- You can eat a ton of vegetables, so it's very healthy.