Angel Hair Pesto Pasta Salad with Sundried Tomatoes
- 12 ounces Angel hair pasta
- 6 ounces Sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 2 ounces Almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped Parsley (optional)
- 1/4 cup Pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 TBSP Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic, fresh crushed
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Cook pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Be careful not to overcook.
- Drain but do not rinse.
- In a large mixing bowl blend pesto sauce ingredients together.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.
- (can be made a day in advance)
- Before serving stir to freshen then transfer to a serving bowl.