Amazing Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 14 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine (melted)
- 1 12 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 12 cups semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven t 375 (f).
- Mix all of the dry ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips.
- Stir in the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- If the batter is too dry, add 1tbs of soymilk.
- Bake tablespoon-sized cookies on a greased cookie sheet for 7-10 minutes.
- Be sure to place the cookies about 2 apart, because they expand as they bake.