Albacore Tuna and Vegetable Salad
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained (I use StarKist with Omega-3)
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 12 cup cucumber, diced
- 12 cup red onion, sliced
- 12 lb French style green bean, fresh (or use frozen)
- 12 cup celery, diced
- 14 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 34 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 cups lettuce, shredded
- If using fresh or frozen green beans, steam or cook partially (blanched) in boiling water for a few minutes, then remove and place in ice water to stop the cooking.
- (Or use them canned and drained if you prefer).
- Mix all ingredients and toss together on a bed of shredded lettuce.
- For best results, chill several hours before serving to absorb the flavors.