Apricot Habanero Jelly Recipe
- 1 lb habenero peppers
- 1 c. cider vinegar
- 1/2 c. apricot nectar
- 6 c. sugar
- 1 pkt certo
- 6 dsh orange food coloring
- Cut off stem ends of peppers Blend peppers together with 1/2 of the vinegar and apricot nectar.
- Bring the vinegar and sugar to a boil, add in the pepper mix and coloring and bring to a boil for two min.
- Add in the certo and bring to a boil again.
- Skim, pour into jars and seal.
- This recipe yields about 3 half-pints.
- Yield: 3 half-pints