Apple Pie Mini Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- Heat oven to 325F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp.
- sugar and butter until blended; press onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, vanilla and cinnamon with mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; spoon over crusts.
- Bake 25 to 30 min.
- or until centers are almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Top with pie filling just before serving.