Ada Rolled Sugar Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 c. Margarine
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 x Egg
- 2 c. Flour
- 2 tsp Baking pwdr
- Here's a cookie recipe which you can use to make Diabetic Christmas Cut Out Cookies.
- I was told which you can use cream cheese and whip it, color it, add in flavoring (I like almond) and sweetener and it is
- *very* good!
- I plan on making these myself for the holidays.
- You can freeze them like any other cookie dough or possibly freeze them already baked..... ; )Angie
- Cream together margarine, sugar, vanilla, and egg till light and fluffy.
- Add in the flour and baking pwdr.
- Blend till well mixed.
- Refrigeratefor 2 hrs or possibly overnight.
- Roll out on floured surface to 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut with cookie cutter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in 375 degree oven till lightly borwned, about 10 min.
- Cold before storing.
- 2 cookies=1/2 bread + 1/2 fat