- 4 granny smith apples
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 34 cup raw sugar or 34 cup brown sugar or 34 cup white sugar
- 2 Weet-Bix, crumbled
- Peel, core and chop apples.
- Stew in a pot with a little water and a sprinkling of sugar if necessary.
- When cooked, pour into a pie dish.
- Add flour in a bowl and rub in butter.
- Add all other dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pat onto top of apple and bake in a moderate oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with cream and/or ice cream.