Almost Instant Tortellini and Cheese With Chicken (Better Homes
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese spread (garden vegetable flavor or chive and onion)
- 12 cup milk
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen chopped cooked chicken breasts
- In a large saucepan cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Place frozen vegetable in colander.
- Drain the hot pasta over vegetables to thaw; return pasta-vegetable mixture to pan.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine cream cheese and milk; heat and stir until cheese is melted.
- Heat chicken according to package directions.
- Stir cheese sauce into cooked pasta-vegetable mixture.
- Cook and gently stir until heated through.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls.
- Top with chicken.
- Makes 4 servings.